2016 Home Design Trends
With the investment of renovation and redecoration, it is essential to find timeless looks that show off your style in a timeless way. 2016 is the year to bring back essential top trends for your room.
- Patterned Pops: Print objects spice up solids and
minimalism design. You can take advantage of a patterned
couch as a big
statement in a neutral room. If you want something more subtle,
use a patterned curtain over wood windows to create a tasteful
accent. Fabric wall art is also becoming quite popular,
another exciting route for pattern inspiration.
- Mismatched and Moveable: If you are feeling bored of
the design in your spaces, try rearranging pieces you already have from different rooms around your home.
materials are a major trend
this year. Match your modern minimalism pieces in a room with rustic wood windows
and floors for a refreshing renovation on a low
- Mid-Century to Millennial: Arcs are on the rise from the past. Mix
in the mid-century
feel using interior design pieces,
like tables and chairs. Feeling daring? Add
arced wood windows to go the extra mile for the eclectic and fun trend.
- Neutral is Now: Creams, greys, blacks, alabasters and ivories are the
trend this year. Keep your home calm and collected with soft
tones of organic
colors. If you think neutral color palletes
are uninteresting, think again. Add some appeal
with neutral tiles, pillows or flowers. Painting a wooden window black in an all-white room is also a huge
statement this year.
- Optimize and Open: It is the year to eliminate the clutter. An open space is a must to relax and breathe in your home. Whether you are overlooking a city or the countryside, big windows will allow for natural light, and less walls will offer you an open feel to your space. Give attention to minimalism and tech-less areas; instead, filling your space with peaceful pieces.
We can turn the 2016 trends into a reality for your home, tailored to fit your desires perfectly. We can help you figure out your window and door needs to complement these 2016 trends. Simply contact Pella Windows & Doors - Victoria at 250-475-1277 or come to our Victoria showroom to see how we can help you integrate this year’s trends.