The Positives and Negatives of Window Grilles
Window grilles are an often underappreciated part of your home’s windows. They provide you the flexibility to meet both contemporary and traditional design wishes, and with the variety of styles and colors we carry, you can discover a combination to fulfill whatever your heart desires.
between-the-glass grilles easily snap in and out so you have
the ability to swap styles whenever you update your
home or change styles or paint.
- Regardless of the window grilles you select, there are multiple color choices to meet
your design needs.
- Grille options are available today with dual or
triple pane insulated glass to give you more energy
efficient choices than historical grilles used with
- Between-the-glass grilles and removable grilles are available to make it easier to clean the glass.
Now that we’ve taken a look at a few positives of window grilles, let’s take a look at the challenges surrounding window grilles.
- While there are a host of
designs out there, some homeowners feel that a
few grille styles can inhibit their
view of the outdoors.
- Many window grilles are permanent once
installed, limiting design flexibility in the future.
- If grilles are bonded permanently to the surface
of the glass that typically cleaned, cleaning can be more of
- Replacement windows that tout grilles are sometimes more costly than those that don’t have grilles.
Whether you’re moving and need to get replacement windows or you’re simply considering them for your current home, window grilles could be a great addition to your next set of windows. There are a number of things to think about, from style to color choice, but with a little help from our team, we’re sure you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for. Of course, with the variety of products available, we suggest stopping by our Victoria showroom, giving us a call at 250-475-1277 or scheduling an in-home consultation with us via the online scheduler so you can get an up-close look at the choices we offer.