Tips and tricks for door replacement
Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play a significant role in the aesthetic that guests have when entering your Victoria home. When you determine it’s time to replace your doors, it generally means you are ready to increase your home’s curb appeal or that you are just excited for a change in home ambiance. Either way, replacement doors are a big decision and require a few things to remember. Lucky for you, the pros at Pella Windows & Doors - Victoria have a few things to think over before you decide on the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Complete the style of your doorway with enhancing hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not accentuate your door with a pop of color? Colors that complement your current paint scheme are great and harmonious, but colors that provide contrast to your scheme can make your home look one of a kind!
- Experiment with lighting. People often undervalue the functionality of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re highlighting specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, suitable lighting can bring an entire look together and feel cozy and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The use of greenery about a doorway can also make a wonderful first impression. Plants can shift attention to certain door details and shift attention away from other out dated parts of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many additional features that can add a lot to a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the correct accents, your door and home can be given a major revamp.
Accept guests into your home with an inviting doorway and make a great first impression. Stop by the Pella Windows & Doors - Victoria showroom in Victoria, give them a call at 250-475-1277 or plan an appointment online to work through all the selections for getting replacement doors to boost the look of your home.