No matter what manner of weather the Victoria area is experiencing, your clients can be sure that windows and doors from Pella of Victoria can withstand it. Our products are crafted to be energy efficient. As a result, our ENERGY STAR®-certified windows and doors1 can help lower your energy costs. This ENERGY STAR certification is due to our energy-efficient products like double- and triple-pane glass, Low-E coating and glass panes built to stand strong in specific weather areas across North America. Discover more about our energy-saving glass features and technology.
Multiple Panes of Glass
- Double- and triple-pane options provide increased resistance from weather
- Colorless, nontoxic argon gas between panes offers additional insulation
Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Coating
- Reflects heat back into your living areas during winter to keep them warmer
- Reflects heat away from your home in summer to keep it cooler
- Blocks most of the sun’s harmful UV rays to reduce fading on finishes and furniture in your house
- Low-E coating is taken off around the glass edge to greatly safeguard against seal failure
- Energy-efficient glass options include: Advanced Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1, AdvancedComfort Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1 and SunDefenseTM Low-E Insulating Glass
- Thermal breaks further guard the inside of your home from the elements outside
- Snap-in, between-the-glass blinds and shades help insulate windows
Pella® Expert Installation
- Proper installation of windows and doors is crucial to energy efficiency
- Detailed preparation
- Certified installers with professional know-how
- Customer-friendly cleanup
To discover more about how windows and doors from Pella of Victoria can help boost your clients' homes' energy efficiency, visit our showroom. Or get a free quote now.
1Some Pella® products may not meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca.