Pella of Victoria provides you functional and gorgeous hardware for your windows and patio doors. With an array of today’s most popular finishes, your windows and patio doors will seamlessly fit in with the other metal accents around your home, from your cabinet hardware to your light fixtures.
Casement and Awning Window Hardware
- Patented unison lock system1 secures windows in two places with a single, easy-to-reach handle
- Patented SureLock® system moves outward to secure the window sash tight to the weatherstripping to create a stronger seal
- Foldaway crank won’t get in the way of roomside window treatments
- Available in many different collections with an assortment of style choices
Double-Hung and Single-Hung Window Hardware
- Cam-action locks connect the sash tight to the weatherstripping to defend against elements
- Available in many different collections with a variety of style selections
- Autolock conveniently locks the window when it is latched
- Integrated sash lift makes lifting and lowering window sashes easy
- Surface-mounted sash lift feature
- Optional window opening control feature follows specific safety codes
Sliding Patio Door Hardware
- Multipoint locking system brings together the door at the top and bottom—or top, middle and bottom—for improved security
- Available in many different collections with multiple style selections
- Exterior key lock available in some options
- Exterior handles are corrosion resistant and match door’s exterior color
To see more about hardware options for your Pella® windows or patio doors, click below to schedule a no-cost, in-home consultation or come into your nearby showroom.
1In testing conducted in accordance with AAMA Standard 1304-02, the Pella® multipoint lock, on average, withstood significantly more force than a door with a Pella single-point lock.